- We source our raw materials from free-range, grass-fed bulls from Argentina for almost all our products, the exception being Yak Chews - We source from Nepal for these.
- The processing of these raw materials happens in the same country they are sourced from. - See how are bully sticks made? for additional info.
- All our products inspected and approved by the USDA and independently lab tested to be safe for consumption for dogs.
Why not American cattle?
- The raw material from American bulls is much more expensive than South American cattle.
- South American cattle are just as great in quality for chews.
We are extremely proud of the quality we offer.
Nov 10, 2022